Become a Member
Why join the TRE Association UK?
- Be part of an organisation and community that upholds the highest standards for education, training, professional development and promotion of the skilful, creative and ethical application of TRE for global public benefit
- Be part of a professional body with the highest standards, a robust code of conduct, ethics policy and a safeguarding statement
- Get noticed in our searchable Online Member Directory
- Promote your TRE groups and workshops on the Events page
- Discounts on Provider Insurance with Holistic Insurance Services
- Access to DBS checking for UK practitioners
- Use of TRE Association UK logo for your website and marketing
- Attend monthly online shakes offered by trainers and mentors on a donation basis, with 100% or your contributions going into The Association’s fund
- Accessible experienced and friendly ethics support and advice locally in the UK
- Train and work with highly experienced trainers with a rigorous training ethos
- Belong to a TRE organisation that can lobby government institutions such as (in UK) NICE, committed to bringing change
Join Online Today!
Membership is renewable annually and requires a self-declaration of completion of CPD and supervision with certificates where applicable.
By joining the TRE Association UK you agree to professional development and the Associations policies of ethical conduct, DEI and safeguarding.
Please take time in completing the membership form as we are not able to regularly amend details. If you have any questions regarding membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Someone who has an interest in or is passionate about the work but not a provider
- Qualified but not currently practising – e.g. on sabbatical
- Registered/trained with another body outside of the UK
- Someone on the TRE Provider Process, in supervision within the UK and training with a UK trainer
- Membership includes general membership
- Optional yet strongly recommended after Module 1
- For TRE Providers, Trainee Mentor, Mentor, Trainer Trainees
- Insurance required
- A commitment to 8 hours ongoing CPD per year, this may include supervision. To be self declared on renewal
- Must be resident in UK and have trained with UK Trainer
- Those offering TRE in the UK and who have trained with UK Trainer
- Where a provider has trained outside of the UK, they are welcome to join the community where trained under TRE for All (David Berceli)
- To adhere to TRE Association UK standards, we ask that a minimum of one online supervision session with a UK trainer is a prerequisite of membership
- * Please note that membership is not automatically guaranteed